- This event has passed.
Early-Stage Idea Pitch!
February 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please register and join us as our entrepreneurs pitch their early-stage idea! Our entrepreneurs have been diligently testing, iterating, and validating their startup idea. Join us as they pitch their early-stage idea! Support our entrepreneurial community as they pursue their ideas.
Our judging panel include the following guests:
- Brian Lewis – Principal, Sun Mountain Capital
- Alexandra Merlino, founder – Bee Wild Outside
- Rob Delcampo – UNM Anderson, Corporate and Community Engagement Executive Director
- Alicia Ortega – Co-Director & Co-Founder, Native Women Lead
- Renee Ennis – CFO, RhodesGroup
The top ideas will gain marketing services from Lavendr, a local firm on a mission to make the internet a better place to be!
We are grateful for the work and efforts of the NM for Good team in support of these social entrepreneurs!Register Now