Please register and join us as our entrepreneurs pitch their early-stage idea! Our entrepreneurs have been diligently testing, iterating, and validating their startup idea. Join us as they pitch their early-stage idea! Support our entrepreneurial community as they pursue their ideas.
Our judging panel include:
- Rich Brown, Director, Community and Economic Development
- Francine Sommer, investor and entrepreneur, Respect Wellness
- Drew Tulchin, President, NM Angels
- Kyle Guinn, serial entrepreneur, graduate of UNM Anderson
The event will be structured with a 4-minute pitch from each entrepreneur, followed by 4-minutes of questions from our panel. At the end, we will have an open forum while the judges select their top two ideas.
The top idea will receive:
- Up to $1,500 in either trademark/IP consulting services or branding/marketing consulting services
- An entrepreneur-level one-year membership to New Mexico Angels
The next promising idea will receive:
- Up to $1,000 in either trademark/IP services or branding/marketing services
We are grateful to the City of Santa Fe Economic Development Department for supporting our program, along with the New Mexico Angels.
The top ideas will gain marketing services from Creative Santa Fe or trademark and intellectual property services from Santa Fe IP.
Join us and support our local entrepreneurs!