- This event has passed.
Budgeting, planning & forecasting for Social Entrepreneurs
February 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Santa Fe Innovates mentor, Ron Dimon, will give an overview of his latest book “Connected Planning: A Playbook for Agile Decision Making” (Wiley, 2021). In this discussion, Ron will show how the act of planning – supported by data, technology & process – helps individuals, teams & ecosystems manage expectations, surface assumptions & constraints about the business, customers, and community to make better decisions. In this session, we will discuss how to get the answers to business questions including:
- What accomplishments and impact are possible with my business this year? In 5 years?
- Who is going to deliver what results, by when?
- Where are we right now, compared to where we said we would be?
- Why did we get the results & impact we got, and how can we improve?
- Are we setting ourselves up for long-term performance and scale?
Bring your business challenges, concerns, or questions and join us for a lively discussion on a virtual whiteboard.
Ron Dimon is an independent management consultant and co-founder of www.stratuum.ca. With a long career serving executives across most industries (clients have included Google, Hyatt, ADM, and GE), he has also been founder or advisor of five startups: one was sold, one went public, one failed, and two are currently in growth stage. In addition to being a Santa Fe Innovates mentor, Ron is on the board of advisors at UNM’s Business for Good.Register Now